Use these low cost tools as you create an affordable marketing plan.
1. www.GoDaddy.com You don't need to have a website in order to purchase a domain name, 5 email accounts. You can even redirect the new domain to your "other website that has a much longer name". All for under $10 per year.
2. http://hop.clickbank.net/?mariasplac/ezpro When designing your first web site. Don't use the same free templates that everyone is using. Instead, look for low cost web templates for that first website. This is a great place to start your template search.
3. www.bigfix.com A program that tells you about security holes, bugs, and more.
4. www.trillian.cc Connect to ICQ®, AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger and IRC using a single screen.
5. http://www.lavasoftusa.com/downloads.html Find out if there is a spy in your computer and then delete the ones you don't want there.
6. http://chami.com Great free tool that helps you create and maintain your Website. Includes online discussion lists to ask questions and lots of "plug-ins" (features you can add).
7. http://www.stretcher.com/stories/990614a.cfm . missingmoney.com . unclaimed.org It should NOT cost you a penny to find out if you have "missing money". Visit these web sites first.
8. http://www.coachmaria.com/recommend/telephone.html Want to hold a family reunion by phone? Would a meeting on the phone be a better use of your time? You can rent a 30 person phone line for an hour.
9. www.subscriptionrocket.com/cgi-bin/r.cgi?r=989 This java script program automatically brings new subscribers to your online newsletter.
10. www.timeanddate.com Just as is says. check the time and dates all over the world.
11. www.xe.com Currency ex-changer. Great free tool for businesses who sell their products globally.
12. Low cost e-zine programs: http://www.subscribed.co.uk/ server on their system http://mojo.skazat.com/ needs some programming http://www.freelists.org/index.html for technology related e-lists only.
13. http://www.jbmckee.com/formatit/ and http://www.jbmckee.com/formatit/reformatit.html These little online utilities are perfect for writers! Either format articles you'll be submitting to the exact number of characters the publisher requires... OR if you have a piece formatted, you can easily change the formatting.
About the Author
©2003 Elevating You. Maria Marsala, President. A former Wall Street trader, executive, and manager, uses her business and career knowledge to help people achieve goals and surpass their dreams. Ask us for a consultation or to subscribe to Elevating You ezine visit http://CoachMaria.com